Sunday 19 October 2008

On-line Birthday Bash

Hello
I started the week with a couple of blowdrys
But the next lady cancelled because she'd hurt her foot
So I had a go on the Markets and lost
And gave up forever...
Tuesday was mad busy all day
until 9 o'clock at night
Regular clients in Soho, Maida Vale and St John's Wood
Then a family group in the afternoon-evening
with dinner to follow
Very nice...
Got home so late though
Next day Wednesday my morning lady cancelled
because of a bad cold
Never mind I said
Because today is my birthday
I decided to tell my pals at Midsummer's Eve
And started an On-line Birthday Bash
How cool is that?
Take a look at it here
I'm 50 now!
On Thursday I did my regular lady at Willesden Green
Then visited Hampstead to do an Old Boy cut and shave
Did his nails for him too
They were so long to be dangerous
On Friday I did my regular shampoo and set ladies
And finished early...
Looked at the Market again and predicted a drop
It happened...
I made so much money I was scared to death
I'm expecting a fall on Monday too
So beware if you are holding shares
On Saturday I was free so I built a Testimonial Page for my website
I love it so much...
Have a look at it here
I improved my Introduction Page as well
See it here
On Sunday I planned to cut my hair
But just ended up washing it
It's getting so long now
I have to flatten it
Going to end the week with a movie
:)
Bryn

No comments: