Wednesday 11 August 2010

I Did Two Brides in One Day

And the Bridesmaid too!
LOL
It really was quite remarkable
The 10am Wedding was booked well in advance
No problem
But the 2nd Wedding was booked with little notice
All I could suggest was to start at 6am
I managed it though...
Woke up at 2am
Left the house at 4.30am to get there on time
A bit cruel for me but well worth doing
For such a good cause
The early Bride was young and excited
She gave me such a hug at the end
She nearly broke my back
I wasn't expecting that
The next Bride was more settled and calm
And the day for her started slowly
I gave the Bridesmaid a high-top new look as well
And finished feeling well-tired at 3pm
It was a super day in every way with good memories
I added new photos from the day to my Bridal Hair Slideshow
Take a look now and enjoy!
:)
Bryn

No comments: