Saturday 20 September 2008

A full day's work

Hello
Today was such a full wonderful day
I'm writing about it tomorrow
Now...
I managed to wake up on time
4.30am!
It's cruelty to humans that
I arrived at the Bride's flat at 7am
And the Groom was there
It's unusual but he was very useful
When the Bride and Mum were under the dryer
He made tea and toast
And when the Bride cried
He was there to comfort her
Aaahh...
An announcement was made on the radio too
Very romantic...
He wasn't allowed to see the Dress though
And left ahead of her
The wedding hair preparations were a scream
With lots of laughter and malarkey
Dad looked great in his white and silver waistcoat
The Bride looked like Audrey Hepburn
And Mum had something completely different
With everybody happy
I left to take a break in the park
I shared my nuts with a squirrel
He had a very good breakfast!
Then off to Primrose Hill to do a regular client
Then up to Hampstead for the hair tea party again
When I got got home I didn't have to unpack much
Because I have another wedding to do tomorrow
But not so early in the morning...
Just had the time to watch a movie
Then off to bed
:)
Bryn




No comments: