Saturday 20 September 2008

Renewal of Vows

Hello
I worked at another Wedding today
Except this time it was a Renewal of Vows
Which is a very nice idea
So much in love...
They got married again
At the Presidential Suite of a 4 Star hotel in Maida Vale
Wow!
A lovely family...
It can happen for some
The Bride had a very nice updo
Mum had a fancy do too
And the grown-up children did each other's hair
They had 10 rooms between them all
The same Registrar married them again
Everyone looked very glamorous for the Re-match
They all enjoyed themselves.
That was my work for the day
And the end of the current run of weddings
So back to routine hairdressing now
Until more orders come in
Could be a day off tomorrow
I'm waiting to hear from a new client
My new introduction web page is up
But the text has been altered
And I can't correct it yet
That will be a job to do next week
I've got loads of new pictures for the gallery now
To add when I get the inspiration
Goodnight
Bryn

No comments: